INTERNAL ADVERTISEMENT OF VACANCIES IN MURANG’A COUNTY GOVERNMENT –
DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH AND SANITATION
Murang’a County Public Service Board wishes to engage specialist from competent and qualified persons currently working with the County Government of Murang’a to fill the following positions:
- Gynaecology – 2 Posts
- Paediatrics – 3 Posts
- Ophthalmology – 1 Post
- Internal Medicine – 3 Posts
- Radiology – 1 Post
- Ear Nose and Throat – 1 Post
- Pathology – 1 Post
- Internal Medicine – 1 Post
How to apply
Application forms and details of the vacancies can be accessed HERE. Applications should be submitted to the County Public Service Board offices on or before close of business on 3RD March, 2021 in a sealed envelope addressed to:
Murang’a County Public Service Board
P.O. Box 52-10200
NOTE: ALL THOSE WHO APPLIED BEFORE NEED NOT RE-APPLY
Applicants must have demonstrated diligence, commitment and a positive attitude to work.
- Any form of canvassing shall lead to automatic disqualification.
- Women, minorities and persons living with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
- Shortlisted candidates will be required to produce their original identity cards, academic and professional certificates, testimonials, clearance and other relevant documents in support of their applications.
- Only shortlisted and successful candidates will be contacted.
Murang’a County Government is an equal opportunity employer