4. ECONOMIST II/STATISTICIAN II, JOB GROUP ‘K’ – 1 POST
The officer at this level will work under the guidance and supervision of senior officer.
Duties and responsibilities: –
- collecting, collating and analyzing data in relevant sectors;
- compiling sector-specific draft report;
- providing support in the preparation of policy briefs and reports on the relevant sectors;
- capturing data on budgetary requirements; and uploading information in the National Integrated Monitoring and Evaluation Systems (NIMES)
Requirements for Appointment
For appointment to this grade, a candidate must have:-
- Bachelor’s degree in any of the following disciplines: Economic, Statistics, Economics and Mathematics, Economics and Finance or Economics and statistics from a recognized institution.
- Certificate in computer application skills from a recognized institution