Finance and Economic Planning
The Council of Governors in Collaboration with the National Government State Department for Planning, Kenya Institute for Public Policy Research and Analysis-KIPPRA and pertinent Stakeholders Today 24th October 2022 held a Capacity building Workshop at Murang’a County on Guidelines for the Preparation of Third Generation CIDP-‘County Integrated Development Plan 2023-2027’. Development Planning Presentations were made by;
- Murang’a County Government Director for Economic Planning
- National Government State Department for Planning
- Kenya Vision 2030 Delivery Secretariat
- Kenya National Bureau of Statistics-KNBS
- Kenya Institute for Public Policy Research and Analysis-KIPPRA
- Council of Governors-Head of Monitoring and Evaluation
- A Representative of Murang’a County Commissioner.
On 30th, September, 2022 we launched pilot program for IT – based parking fee collection system in Muranga Town.
It is intended to boost revenue collection and make customer experience better and simpler.On Mon, the pilot will be extended to Kandundu Quarry and Maragua Market on Wednesday.If successful, we shall extend the service to the entire county and other programmes.