MURANG’A PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD
ADVERTISEMENT OF VACANCIES IN MURANG’A COUNTY GOVERNMENT -KENYA
Murang’a County Public Service Board on behalf of HIV Service Delivery Support Activity (HSDSA) –cluster 3 wishes to advertise for the following posts:
- Medical Laboratory technologists – JG ‘H’ Four (4) Posts Click Here
- Pharmaceutical technologists – JG ‘H’ One (1) Post Click Here
- Kenya Registered Community Health Nurses – JG ‘H’ Two (2) Posts Click Here
TERMS OF SERVICE
ONE YEAR CONTRACT – RENEWABLE
How to apply
Application forms and details of the vacancies can be accessed at www.murang’a.go.ke. Applications should be submitted to the Public Service Board clearly indicating the position applied for on the envelope addressed to:
Murang’a County Public Service Board
P.O. Box 52 – 10200
Applications can be hand delivered at the County Public Service Board Office located within the County Governor’s office, Murang’a on or before close of business on 28th June 2018
Applicants from other Counties are encouraged to apply.
- Any form of canvassing shall lead to automatic disqualification.
- Women, minorities and persons living with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
- Shortlisted candidates will be required to produce their original identity cards, academic and professional certificates, testimonials, clearance and other relevant documents in support of their applications.