(ii) ADDENDUM ON MURANG’A COUNTY-NATIONAL AGRICULTURE AND RURAL
INLCUSIVE GROWTH PROJECT FOR THE PROPOSED CONSTRUCTION OF ITITU
IKUNDU IRRIGATION SCHEME.
TENDER INVITATION NOTICE
The Murang’a Municipality under the Kenya Urban Support Programme (KUSP) invites sealed tenders from interested and eligible bidders for the following Tender:
Download the tender document on the link provided on Tender No
TENDER NO. DESCRIPTION ELIGIBILITY BID SECURITY
MM/001/2020-2021 Upgrading to Bitumen standards OPEN Kshs. 1,000,000
to Jct Hospital road stage – valid for 120 days after
KPLC – Lands offices – tender opening
Jct Kiria-ini road and Jct
Family bank backlane
access roads and improvement
And upgrading of Mukuyu ECD
school and social hall
Interested bidders may obtain Tender documents at the Procurement office, at Murang’a Municipality offices upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Kshs 1,000 at the Municipal Account’s office. Tender documents can also be downloaded from our website: www.muranga.go.ke free of charge. Those who will download must notify the procurement office immediately for record purposes by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Complete bid documents enclosed in plain sealed envelopes clearly marked with the “Tender name and number” should be deposited in the tender box at Murang’a Municipality offices (at the Public Works offices adjacent to Town Management offices) or addressed:
Supply Chain Management,
P.O. Box 52-10200
So as to be received on or before 21st September 2020 at 10.00am. There shall be a pre-bid site visit on
11th September 2020 at 10.00am.
Tenders will be opened immediately thereafter, in the presence of the candidates or their representatives who choose to attend at the Municipality Boardroom. Any canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification of the bidder. Women, Youth and Persons with Disability who are duly registered and satisfy all the conditions of the Tender documents are encouraged to apply.
Supply Chain Management
FOR: CEC – HOUSING AND URBAN DEVELOPMENT
MURANG’A COUNTY GOVERNMENT
DEPARTMENT OF AGRICULTURE, LIVESTOCK, AND FISHERIES
NATIONAL AGRICULTURAL & RURAL INCLUSIVE GROWTH PROJECT (NARIGP)
Name of the project: National Agricultural and Rural Inclusive Growth Project(NARIGP).
Contract title: Proposed Construction of Ititu Ikundu Irrigation Scheme.
Loan no.: 5900KE
Ref no.: MCG/NARIGP/001/2020-2021
1. The national treasury has received financing from the World Bank towards the cost of National Agricultural and Rural Inclusive Growth Project (NARIGP) and intends to apply part of proceeds in partnership with County Government of Murang’a towards payment under contract for the proposed construction of Ititu Ikundu Irrigation Project. The county Government of Murang’a now invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the proposed construction of Ititu Ikundu Irrigation Scheme, Murang’a County.
2. Bidding will be conducted through competitive bidding procedures using requests for bids as specified in the World Bank’s procurement regulations for IPF borrowers- procurement in investment project financing.
3. Interested bidders shall download the tender document form from the County Government of Murang’a website freely: www.muranga.go.ke for further clarification and addenda address to NARIGP County Project through email address email@example.com
4. Complete Tender documents enclosed in plain sealed envelopes and marked Tender Name and Reference No. should be deposited in the Tender Box Murang’a County Government Headquarters, Ground Floor or be addressed.
The County Secretary
Murang’a County Government
P.O Box 52-10200, MURANG’A
5. Bids will be publicly opened immediately at 10.00 am on Wednesday 9th September 2020 in the presence of the bidder designated representative and anyone who chooses to attend. Late bids will be rejected
Food Crops, Livestock and Veterinary Services