MURANG’A COUNTY GOVERNMENT
ADVERTISEMENT OF VACANCIES IN MURANG’A COUNTY GOVERNMENT
- COUNTY ATTORNEY – JOB GROUP ‘S’ ONE (1) POST,
- SUB-COUNTY ADMINISTRATOR, JOB GROUP ‘Q’ – 2 Posts
- PRINCIPAL COOPERATIVE OFFICER, JOB GROUP ‘N’ (1 POST)
- ADMINISTRATION OFFICER III, JOB GROUP ‘H’- 1 Post
- SALES MANAGER, JOB GROUP ‘S’ (1 POST)
- SALES REPRESENTATIVE, JOB GROUP ‘M’ (10 POSTS)
- ASSISTANT SALES REPRESENTATIVES, JOB GROUP ‘H’ (10 POSTS)
Application forms and details of the vacancies can be accessed HERE. Applications should be submitted to the Public Service Board Offices clearly indicating the position applied for on the envelope addressed to:
Murang’a County Public Service Board
P.O. Box 52 – 10200
Applications can be hand delivered at the County Public Service Board Offices located within the County Governor’s office, Murang’a on or before close of business Thursday 17th October 2019
Applicants from other Counties are encouraged to apply.
- Any form of canvassing shall lead to automatic disqualification.
- Women, minorities and persons living with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
- Shortlisted candidates will be required to produce their original identity cards, academic and professional certificates, testimonials, clearance and other relevant documents in support of their applications.
- Only shortlisted and successful candidates will be contacted.
Murang’a County Government is an equal opportunity employer