Murang’a County Public Service Board wishes to recruit competent and qualified persons to fill the following positions:
- Chief Officer Job Group ‘S’- 1 post-
- Municipal Manager – Job Group ‘Q’ – 1 Post- (Re- advertisement)
- General Surgeon Job Group ‘Q’- 2 posts (Re- advertisement)
- Anesthesiologist Job Group ‘Q’- 2 posts (Re- advertisement)
- Assistant Director of Veterinary Services- Job Group ‘P’- 2 posts
- Veterinary Officer -Job Group ‘L’- 4 posts
- Administration Officer II, Job Group ‘J’- 3 Posts
- Assistant Animal Health Officer III Job Group ‘H’- 10 posts
- Assistant Agricultural Officer I Job Group ‘K’- 4 posts
- Assistant Agricultural Officer II Job Group ‘J’- 6 posts
How to apply
Application forms can be accessed at HERE. Applications should be sent via email to email@example.com OR hand delivered to the County Public Service Board offices on or before close of business on 4th September 2020 in a sealed envelope addressed to:
Murang’a County Public Service Board
P.O. Box 52-10200
Applicants from other Counties are encouraged to apply.
- Any form of canvassing shall lead to automatic disqualification.
- Women, minorities and persons living with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
- Shortlisted candidates will be required to produce their original identity cards, academic and professional certificates, testimonials, clearance and other relevant documents in support of their applications.
- Only shortlisted and successful candidates will be contacted.
Murang’a County Government is an equal opportunity employer