PHARMACEUTICAL TECHNOLOGISTS – JG ‘H’ONE (1) POST
The pharmaceutical technologist will be responsible for provision of pharmaceutical services at the comprehensive care clinics (CCC), under supervision of Pharmacy in-charge.
- Dispense antiretroviral drugs and other medication to CCC clients observing good dispensing practices.
- Identification, appropriate management of adverse drug reactions and poor quality drugs; reporting all cases to pharmacovigilance focal person.
- Real-time update and maintenance of the daily activity register and/or the electronic dispensing tool(ADT)
- Prepare Monthly ARV consumption and patient summary report/orders.
- Prepare Monthly opportunistic infection drug consumption and patient summary report/orders.
- Be registered with the Pharmacy and Poisons Board
- Have a diploma in Pharmaceutical technology
- At least 3 years working experience in busy Comprehensive Care Clinic (CCC) or MCH
- Experience working with MOH/County Systems and personnel & Experience working in USAID/CDC funded projects is an added advantage.
- Good report writing and analytical skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience in Clinical Mentorship
- Computer literacy, particularly in MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Access and Statistical Packages
TERMS OF SERVICE
ONE YEAR CONTRACT – RENEWABLE
How to apply
Application forms and details of the vacancies can be accessed at www.murang’a.go.ke. Applications should be submitted to the Public Service Board clearly indicating the position applied for on the envelope addressed to:
Murang’a County Public Service Board
P.O. Box 52 – 10200
Applications can be hand delivered at the County Public Service Board Office located within the County Governor’s office, Murang’a on or before close of business on 28th June 2018
Applicants from other Counties are encouraged to apply.
- Any form of canvassing shall lead to automatic disqualification.
- Women, minorities and persons living with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
- Shortlisted candidates will be required to produce their original identity cards, academic and professional certificates, testimonials, clearance and other relevant documents in support of their applications.