10. Chief Officer –Sports and Talent Development-Job Group ‘S’ –(One) 1 Post
Terms of Service: Contract
Duties and Responsibilities
The Chief Officer will be the Accounting and Authorized Officer for the Department assigned and will be responsible to the Executive Member for the following:
- General administration and coordination of respective County Departments
- Initiation, development and implementation of strategic plans
- Computerization of the operations of the department
- Promotion of National values and principles of governance and values and principles in the County Public service
- Overseeing implementation and monitoring of performance management systems.
- Any other duties as may be assigned by the Executive Committee Member or the county Secretary
- Be a Kenyan Citizen;
- Be a holder of at least a first degree from a university recognized in Kenya;
- Possess professional qualifications in the relevant field;
- Has relevant knowledge and experience in the area of interest.
- Be proficient in the use of relevant computer applications
- Satisfy the requirements of chapter six of the constitution.